Introduction: Aimbot

AusTac Forums General Introduction: Aimbot

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Redviper 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bradon
    Keymaster

Hi! This is an example introduce-yourself post!

I’m VeryInnaccurateAimbot, and I play way too much ArmA!

I’m into games like A3, Elite Dangerous and EU4

I design missions for ArmA 3, usually with frameworks like ALiVE or the Hearts & Minds, and also dabble in mod development

Redviper
    Participant

nIcE to MeEt yoU VaRyInNaCCuraTeAImBoT, im Redviper
    considering this was posted 9 months ago i feel bad no one responded, so im going to introduce myself

As i said im Redviper and i think i had the most potato pc when i first joined austac, i was still on winxp.
    from then i have updated to a no good amd graphics card which could just run arma2, but now since we have moved to arma3 it can run that at a steady 15fps. i have also updated too win7 luckily, but will hopefully have a new pc maybe probably possibly that will make the entry point for arma3, even though i have been saying this for 2 years.
    anyyywaaayy i like arma series, eu4, kerbal space program, warthunder, eu4, hearts of iron, stellaris, eu4 and oh i forgot, eu4

P.S the eu4 franchise is a fucking scam for you money and you should never play their games

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Redviper.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.