Warlord

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  shelldrake 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

shelldrake

Mod’s
    CBA_A3
    CUP Weapons
    CUP Units
    CUP Vehicles
    CUP Terrains – Core
    CUP Terrains – Maps
    ace
    CUP ACE3 Compatibility Addon – Weapons
    task_force_radio

Concept
    The concept of this mission is for a team of BLUFOR to fight against a larger force of OPFOR commanded by a single player.

The challenge to the BLUFOR team is to rely on the technology to overcome the larger groups of OPFOR. This technology largely rests with the JTAC who can have a number of assets under their control like mortars, drones, cruise missiles and CAS. While they need to move cautiously to effectively use their supports BLUFOR needs to ensure that they keep moving to avoid being flanked by a cunning OPFOR commander.
    OPFOR will find challenges in keeping up with BLUFOR. With limited vehicles and poor optics a good commander will have to balance spreading their forces for recon and grouping them to destroy BLUFOR.

After today’s Game Day I intend to use Warlord as as Game Mode rather then a single group of missions. How does this differ? I plan on using the current formula but using it in different mission types. (HVT, Caches, CTI) This will provide a bit more variety under what will hopefully be a reliable Game Mode.

Media
    Coming Soon

To Do for v0.3
    – Balance supports; Decreasing skill of mortar teams.
    – Inventory Fix; Add Radios and items like earplugs to inventory to make starts faster.
    – Adding Items; Mag Lights and useful items into the box at mission start.
    – Change equipment; Use RHS over CUP for vehicles and units.
    – ACE medical; Still allow death, but have a bleed out time instead.
    – Motorized forces; Trucks of troops, technical’s.

If you have any feedback or ideas for the mission let me know!

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  shelldrake.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  shelldrake.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.